Not published to students
As someone who works with learners or who enables digital change, you know that conversations between key people in organisations are critical to making things happen. The topics covered by the cards are below.
- How do we prepare staff to learn in digital settings?
- How do we give learners a sense of belonging to the (digital) organisation?
- How good is the access we offer to hardware and networks?
- How good is the access we offer to software and services?
- How effective is our guidance and support for learners' use of digital technologies?
- How are we supporting learners to use their own devices and services?
- How are we embedding digital experiences into learning programmes?
- How are we building the digital capabilities of learner-facing staff?
- How are we preparing learners for digital workplaces?
- How do we ensure an inclusive learning experience with technology?
- How do we find out more about learners’ digital experiences and expectations?
- How do we engage learners in developing the digital environment?
- How well are we approaching these issues at the strategic level?