MyLearning is a free, smartphone-based app provided by the SSSC to help you quickly and conveniently log learning activities wherever and whenever they take place.
MyLearning allows you to:
- set yourself learning targets and view your progress towards them
- record learning logs in your MyLearning journal
- tag your learning logs so you can easily find them later, to help develop your thinking and reflections
- use your learning logs as evidence towards Open Badges
- share your learning logs with others, such as your manager or a potential employer.
If you already have an SSSC Open Badges account, you can get started right away. If you don't have one you'll need to create one when you open the app for the first time. Alternatively, you can create an account at the Open Badges website and use it to log into the MyLearning app.
Next, you'll need to download the app to your smartphone. The app is available for Apple iPhones 5 and above, and most smartphones running Android 8.1.0 (Oreo) or later.
Apple iPhone / iPad users - download the app from the App Store.
Android Users - download the app from Google Play.
Once app is installed, you're ready to go!
TOP TIP: Set yourself learning targets (for example, five learning logs and two Open Badges a month) straight away to focus your efforts!